||11 July, 2022
||£ Excellent + bonus and benefits
||Surrey – hybrid working – with regular international travel
||Travel and Tourism Business
||Sales / Business Development
This is an exciting time to join this global travel company as the sector returns with new product launches and innovative commercial strategies and campaigns. This is a newly created role and will sit with other KAMs covering other regions globally. Working cross-functionally you will manage a portfolio of preferred sales and international representatives to ensure fully integrated strategic sales and marketing plans and deliver strong commercial agreements to meet revenue and growth targets from the regions.
- Proven professional sales and account management skills gained within a dynamic global matrix environment – ideally from a travel /tourism business
- Highly commercial with good sales planning skills and sound understanding of setting and implementing sound distribution strategies working with the Head of Sales EMEA and other the KAMs
- Excellent relationship management skills gained in an international environment – proven track record of working with key decision makers
- Acting as an Ambassador for the brand you will deliver product training plans with to key partners, attend relevant trade and consumer events and host and attend educational events and conferences
- Highly numerate with previous experience of delivery budgets/forecasts and sales strategies on time and within budget. You will have previous experience of sales planning tools, relevant travel technologies, marketing and sales budgets (co-op and non co-op)
- Excellent communication and compelling presentation skills
- A self-starter who works equally well as a team player in a matrix environment
- Resilient – not easily discouraged and a good influencer
- Excellent written and spoken English – additional language skills would be useful but not essential
- Flexibility to travel frequently to the regions and to the office – attend events and meet with key partner in region.