Choosing the right recruitment company is the most important step in your career progression. When you register with us you will notice a difference. We spend time getting to know you and familiarising ourselves with your skills and achievements, so that we can give you the best possible chance of finding the right position.
Our clients include some of the most exciting names in the travel, leisure, hospitality and luxury & retail lifestyle industries and we are always looking for ambitious, dedicated and driven candidates. If we think you have got what it takes we will do everything in our power to get you interviews for jobs that align with your chosen career path.
We will ensure your CV presents your best attributes, and that you are fully prepared for interviews: not only with effective techniques, but with a strategic understanding of the company and role. Your success is our success, and nothing gives us more professional satisfaction than helping you reach the next stage of your career.
What can I expect from HARP wallen when I register my CV?
- You will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your CV.
- After submitting your CV you will receive feedback from one of our consultants who will have noted your experience and key skills.
- We will assess your application and if we think we can help we will invite you to register with HARP wallen.
- We will contact you to arrange a personal interview either in person or via Skype and get to know you better to fully understand your career achievements, core skills and goals.
- Once registered you will instantly benefit from our in depth understanding of the global travel, hospitality, luxury retail & lifestyle industries, the employers within it and the roles we are handling.
- You will receive continuous communication and updates to keep you fully briefed on relevant job opportunities.
Responsive to our needs, highly effective in providing a variety of suitable candidates and great at staying close throughout the process. This is the first time I have endorsed a recruiter!
Alex Cheatle, CEO Ten Lifestyle