Elevate Your Career in SW London!
About our client: Join the thriving success of this well-established Club located in the heart of South West London. As the Club Administration Manager, you will hold a pivotal role, serving as the primary contact for the business. Your responsibilities will encompass providing crucial administrative support across various club functions, collaborating closely with finance, membership, players, sponsors, F&B, and more. Your mission: to ensure flawless delivery of all administrative aspects of this busy club environment throughout the year.
Why Now? This is a prime moment to become a key player in the journey. As they chart new territories with innovative product and events programmes, your role will be instrumental in delivering top-notch experiences to corporate clients, private individuals, core membership and players on match days.
Role Overview: This all-encompassing position demands strong, exceptional organizational skills, and acute attention to detail. You will not only be a vital force behind the scenes but also a face of the Club, contributing significantly to its ongoing success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serving as the linchpin for administrative support across the club’s diverse departments.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (finance, membership, players, sponsors, F&B) to ensure impeccable hospitality delivery.
- Contributing to the innovation of new product and events programmes for a variety of audiences.
- Being the key point of contact, representing the Club’s values and commitment to excellence.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proximity to South-West London is essential for this role.
- Proven experience in administration, preferably in a club environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- A passion for contributing to the success and growth of a dynamic organization.
- Ability to work closely with external suppliers and engage with the local community.
Perks of Joining:
- Play a crucial role in a well-established Club with a rich legacy.
- Contribute to shaping the future through innovative programmes
- Showcase your skills as a key face of the Club.
- Work in the vibrant community of South West London, closely connected to local suppliers and partners.
Ready to be a driving force in our continued success? Apply now!
- Excellent experience gained in managing all aspects of running the administration function of a general office ideally from a Club environment
- Previous experience supporting and coordinating large scale events
- Administration skills including working with Dropbox and spreadsheets
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communications skills, able to liaise across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and time management skills, managing and prioritising the workload throughout the organisation
- Providing support when needed. Flexibility to work outside core hours such as match days and/or events and have a desire to be present as part of the team
- Ability to network and build relationships both internally and externally with the membership, local community, suppliers, and sponsors
- Highly numerate with previous budgetary and forecasting skills to support the departments and work with Finance team
- Ideally live in or around the South West London area and have a good knowledge understanding of the community landscape
- You will be a key point of contact across the Club, including members, players, sponsors, suppliers, and the local community
- Strong eye for detail with a good knowledge of health and safety requirements of a Sports Club and ensure all measures are compliant
- Able to multitask and possess excellent time management skills
- Calm and patient under pressure with the ability to prioritise work across the different businesses
- A responsible self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent relationship builder-working across senior managers, team executives and outside contractors
- A commercial “eye” would be useful in dealing with suppliers, membership and sponsors
- Previous experience of working in a club environment would be ideal with an interest in sports (including rugby) essential
- A can-do attitude with good communications skills and previous knowledge of working in a membership environment