||11 September, 2018
||£good plus bonus and benefits
||North West Home Counties
||Luxury travel specialist
||Sales / Business Development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected specialist operator, designing and selling tailor-made luxury travel experiences around the world. There will be a strong emphasis on developing and nurturing client relationships to build a portfolio of repeat business. Working as part of a small team the role is varied and challenging and would suit an individual with excellent broad ranging geographical knowledge and previous experience selling and designing travel itineraries. Building strong relationships with trade partners/suppliers will be key, to ensure the provision of the highest quality experiences with the best commercial terms.
- Previous experience in a travel sales role is essential, with a focus on sales performance and product knowledge within the travel industry, or similar.
- A good knowledge of the luxury market and with direct client contact offering a high-end service.
- In-depth knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa and/or Indian Ocean luxury product is preferable.
- Knowledge of Galileo GDS or equivalent is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to speak a second language is advantageous.
- Personable with a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
- A willingness to go that extra mile; a self-motivated, creative and proactive problem solver.
- Work well in a small team environment with a hard-working, pro-active and flexible approach as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- IT confident and competent with a good understanding of social media and copywriting skills.
- Ambitious and driven person who is excited about joining a small but growing company and committed to being part of that journey.